Please read my Commission Terms Of Services (T.O.S.) before commissioning me!
- I can draw any character (OCs, fanart) or real person.
- I can draw violence and non-provocative nudity.
- Provide me with clear images/photos/screenshots of your character. Please, avoid blurry, too bright/dark images.
- Provide me with information about the pose and expression of your character you want to see on the final artwork.
- You can include additional description or information of your character if you feel that it is necessary.
- Please, mention if you have a deadline. But do not expect to receive the finished commission within a very short period of time.
- Payment is taken upfront via PayPal invoice.
- Commissions are non-refundable once work on it has been started.
- Price may increase depending on the commission’s complexity.
- An additional fee of 20-50% can be taken if the character has complex weapons, vehicle, pet, props, etc.
- Additional character fee is 100%.
- Additional fee for background is 50%.
- The commission is not for commercial use.
- You can post the commission wherever you like. Please, tag me as a creator of the artwork. Do not claim you created the artwork!
- If you want to keep the artwork private, please let me know beforehand!
- I reserve the rights to the final artwork to post it on my social media and use it for my portfolio if the artwork is not private.
- Using the commissioned artwork for AI or NFT is strictly prohibited!
- Updates on the commission will be sent to you periodically. During the early work process, you can insert amendments/corrections according to the artwork.
- Work on the commission is going to take from 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on complexity and workload.
- You will be informed if any unexpected circumstances may delay work on your commission and when I will be able to finish the artwork (e.g. illness).
Contact me via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, or send me a request here.